Lewis Studios offers marketing services, web design and web development to qualified New England area non-profits at discounted rates. Through our experience with multiple non-profit clients and founder Scott Lewis’ role as trustee on the boards of Loaves & Fishes Food Pantry, Inc. and Littleton Conservation Trust, we’ve developed repeatable, adaptable processes and toolkits for rapidly developing mobile friendly websites, marketing content, email campaigns, social media programs and donation processing.
5 ways we center our approach to marketing and websites on your capacity and capability:
- We leverage Content Management Systems so you can focus on content, not web programming.
- We create marketing strategies that can be managed in as little as an hour a week.
- We design campaigns that your staff can run with existing skills and available time.
- We offer training to help develop staff skills.
- We don’t build something you cannot operate unless you’re contracting us for operations.
Non-profit marketing communications can be complex due to the need to converse with roles such as client, donor, volunteer, business partner and local or state agencies through common vehicles like your website. Our approach accounts for your constituents and ensures each role is supported through their journey.
For a no obligation, no cost evaluation of your current website,
If you’re ready to talk with us about your marketing or website needs, call us at 978-800-1638 or contact form.